Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
Category : Blog
What’s a girl to choose?
In a nutshell, your shoes can sum you up in one small statement. So what will your shoes say about you on your big day? From traditional to the way out whacky here’s some tips to choosing.
- Be comfortable – If those shoes are feeling a little bit tight then be sure to break them in before the big day by wearing them around the house a little. You will be grateful on the day when you’re blister free.
- Try not to change – I hear lots of brides saying that they will change to flipflops during the evening. Whilst this is great idea for guests who have weary feet, just be careful that your dress is suddenly four inches too long once you step out of those designer heels!
- Ivory heels are not the only option – There are so many amazing shoes out there why not choose something that compliments you and your theme. Pick a pop of colour and you are more likely to wear them again. The cover photo features real bride Leighvi who chose to wear Irregular Choice shoes which complimented the colour of her sister’s bridesmaid dress.
- Take your shoes to your fitting – Even if you are wearing flats you will need to take your shoes to your fitting to check that the length is just right!
- Try some on – We have a great range of shoes to try in our Ashby-de-la-Zouch bridal boutique including designs from Lunar, Irregular Choice and Ruby Shoo!